What do we do exactly?
On a total area of 3,500 m² we have the latest absorber and shielding chambers, measurement stations and simulation systems for EMC tests, EMC development and EMC interference elimination. Hot off the press – we are currently extending our test centre with a further eCHAMBER® for tests on hybrid, electrical and fuel cell drives and electrical tests up to 250 kW on high-voltage systems. Experienced engineers and physicists work precisely and exactly for the best results! We also create test plans, specifications and studies for our customers.
What added value do we offer?
We have decades of experience and have built up a significant amount of know-how. The latest technology, for example FFT measurement in the 5 Hz to 8 GHz range, a reverberation chamber up to 6 GHz and the close cooperation between our two locations at Egling near Munich and Ludwigsburg close to Stuttgart ensure rapid and flexible order management. Our goal is a precise result and therefore your satisfaction!
Can we prove our quality?
Yes! To guarantee the best quality, our two EMC laboratories are accredited by DAkkS (Deutsche Akkreditierungsstelle) and appointed as an approved technical service by the German Federal Vehicle Agency (KBA)
- DIN EN ISO/IEC 17025: : General requirements for the competence of test and calibration laboratories
- Approvals from Fiat Chrysler (FCA), Ford, GM, Harley-Davidson, Jaguar Land Rover (JLR)
- KBA (Federal Vehicle Agency): Type tests and type approval according to ECE-R10. Appointment as a technical service by the KBA.
Mooser – EMC state of the art measurement technology!
- Radio interference field strength, radio interference voltage, radio interference current
- Interference resistance with antennas, BCI, Stripline
- Reverberation Chamber
- Pulses, ESD, magnetic fields, vehicle electrical system simulation
- Shielding damping measurements
- All important OEM specifications worldwide
- and many more
- Automotive, railway, air transport, military
- Components, systems, semiconductors